Hi Everyone...
I apologize for the small delay (I forgot the password!). I have so enjoyed everyone's blogs. It has become part of my daily routine at work. I usually click on the Beals and then go down the list trying to get an update on everyone's life. It has been so fun to see how everyone is doing. I love that we can connect in this way. Things in SL are going well. I just moved into a house with some girls so that has been a fun adjustment. I thought I was done with roommates for a while, but this will be a fun change. I am still doing event planning for SL. My mom was in town last week and she got to come to our biggest event. It was fun to have John and Nicole there as well. I quit teaching English at night and that has allowed me to fill my time in other ways. I loved my classes, but will enjoy having time for other things. I feel like you Niki when you said a "jack of all trades, a master of none." We will see what I can pull out to learn next.
Thank you for sharing your lives with me. It is so fun to see the families grow and hear of everyone's individual lives. I too, feel so blessed right now in my life. It has been amazing to see just how the Lord continues to guide my life and mold me through experinces into the person that he needs me to be. It is such a roller coaster and I am learning more than ever to just strap on my seat bealt and enjoy the ride! How grateful I am to have the gospel in my life.
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Sorry for the Delay!
Posted by Ashley at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just got off the phone with you, but I want to tell you how much I love you! You are amazing, truly. Love, love you and love that you updated your blog! I have been anxiously waiting!
Yeah Ashley!!!!!! You are back in the game and I am so excited that you are. Thanks for the updates. Ithink a lot of us have been waiting for this! I love you so much.
Natalie is right we've been waiting for posts from you! I can't believe such a little girl is such a giant in our big city! While you are building your fame don't forget the rest of us little people. Love ya Ash, you look gorgeous in these pictures.
Wow. I am so impressed that you have actually updated your blog. Ok, it almost makes me want to get into it. Actually, I had to create a blog to post a comment because your site wouldn't allow anonymous ones. So, who knows, maybe I'll get into it too. Our sign on is marandsuze.blogspot.com Love Mom
So to be able to post a comment, I had to create my own blog page. In doing so, I now have one other website to check routinely. So the family pic is cool, though the camo pants you and your sister are wearing gives off the we're tough and sexy vibe which is cool. Also, the race is on between Alyssa and you to see which will have an addition to the family picture.
Post a Comment