Friday, March 23, 2007

Is This My Life?

So, I just wanted to share a little story that may brighten your day. I went to take my daily nap... of course. I have not been working out as much as I would like, so the pants are fitting a little tighter these days. Naturally, I unbuttoned and unzipped them to be more comfortable. I woke up a bit later and totally forgot about my pants. As I was getting on the elevator to go back to my office, one of the Fidelity Investment guys (who happens to be very attractive) reminded me that I had my pants undone. Don't worry you could see "G's" and all! So, I ask the question... Is this really my life? I am not sure.

I hope your day is going as well as mine :)

PS. Unfortunately, there will be no pictures for this post...

3 comments:

Momma Fran said...

Oops! I'm sure you recovered nicely. This story did make me smile. Have a nice day!

natalie said...

haha! that is awesome! I love that you unbottoned your pants to nap. I just want to know how you did not feel that they were opened until someone said something! I love you Mangs. You are awesome

jessica said...

Mangs don't worry I've done the same thing, it is actually pretty easy not notice that your pants are flapping open and you're exposing yourself to everyone around.