Wednesday, March 7, 2007

BLOGGING

So, last night I was talking to my friend about blogging. I was telling him about how much fun it has been and how he should jump on the bandwagon. As we were talking he didnt say much. I was thinking that he may be buying into it. When I asked him what he was thinking he responded by saying, "Ash, Blogging is like the new Knitting."

So, needless to say... my prayers last night went a little something like this...

"Please dont let me be that lady with 9 cats!"

4 comments:

the spitzer family said...

Ashley- you crack me up! Check out my blog for pics of the love of my life. by the way, your smile lights up a room!

natalie said...

You are awesome! That is funny. You wont become that lady...who likes cats anyway? I am excited to see you this weekend!

ezericsons said...

ok mangs...now that you have started the blogging world (which I have peed ion my pants reading!!!) it's time to get your big sister on the B-Train. I know she is old and everything but even old dogs can learn new tricks...I did!!! Seriously though, I love reading about your life and remember what a genuinely wonderful, happy person you are!!! Keep them coming! I love you, jennifer

Momma Fran said...

It was great to see you this weekend and now this...I find you have updated your blog!! The pictures of your big night on the town are gorgeous. Keep smiling and don't forget to put the tryout for the Mayan on your calendar. You know you want to go for it!!