Monday, March 12, 2007

Little P Man

Can I just tell you I love being an aunt! It has been so fun to be this close to my nephew. I got to spend some bonding time with Preston at this age, and it is such a fun time. This past weekend I got to spend with Nat, Q and Little P-man. He is such a sweet baby and I have truly enjoyed getting to know him better. He is becoming aware of this outside world and loves to listen to peoples voices. He grows every time I see him. I think I am just trying to become his favorite aunt, so that is really why I spend so much time with him! He truly is an angel and I love that I get to be this close to him at this time in his life.

3 comments:

natalie said...

what a sweet Auntie. Thanks again for coming to play with him. He adores you! We love you!

Tom and April said...

what fun to be with Porter! I think you just might be his favorite aunt. In the future I think he will probably call you crazy aunt ashley. Just like crazy aunt Susan! We love you!

Momma Fran said...

Good job Aunt Ashley.