Monday morning Niki and Easton flew in from Colorado. It was great to see Neener and I think the last time we saw eachother was at her wedding (just after my mission). Little Easton is adorable and we all met up at Iggy's for a bite to eat. Easton and Olivia got to bond a little and it was fun to watch them interact and play. We had a good portion of the Colorado crew (minus the Santillis) show up. Good times in the SLC!


Sunday I attended a family shower for Deb and Chris. Art and Fran came down from Idaho to meet up with the Salt Lake crew. Deb's parents put on a nice shower at their Clubhouse and invited the whole gang. Deb looks great, and Unfortunately I don't have a picture of her. Ponkey had the cousins from Utah pose with tall boy Chris. After a nice dinner, we played games, and got caught up on all the "happenings" Chris and Deb announced the name as Holden Redd Ericson. Ponkey and Grandma are proud!
Taylor, me, Chris, Preston and Trevor
Monday, February 23, 2009
We ArE FaMiLy.... i got all my cousins with me
Posted by Ashley at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HOW FUN! Dang we have a good looking family! Seriously! I am so happy you were able to get together with everyone...one of the perks of living in SLC. I love you
looks like a lot of fun!! love the last post with all the pictures from your birthday!! go divas...
Love that picture! Thanks for coming down. It was fun to be with you and especially share the ride home.
What a great time! Congratulations to Deb & Chris--can't wait to see pictures of Holden!
It was SO fun to see you! Thanks for coming to lunch and dinner! I loved talking about past reunions and am so looking forward to seeing you again in July!
What a fun time. Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment