This month we celebrated a few birthday's at our little home here in Salt Lake. We celebrated Molly's birhtday on Feb. 7 at Rio Grande with a fun little group of girls. We had such a wonderul time laughing, telling horror stories of random dates, bowling, and of course the yummy cupcakes compliments of Nancy. What a fun celebration. Also this month, we celebrated Ashlee Cook and Jocelyn Deed's birthday's. We attended a little suprise party at Epic for Joc. I think the best part of that night was watching her reaction and facial expressions when she came in. What a fun little suprise to see her so excited. We celebrated Ash's Birthday at the DODO. Unable to come, I went down Sunday to help her celebrate with an organic ice-cream cake (compliments of roommate Alexis)....who knew organic ice cream could taste so good? Pretty tasty I must say.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES!!! XOXO
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Birthday Shout Outs....
Posted by Ashley at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Can I have that many friends?
Post a Comment