

Not even close...... I have been battling my inner domestic godess for quite sometime now. I am not much of a crafts person, but I do love to create and think of new decorative ideas. A few of these ideas have been cycling around in my head, and I finally decided to put in the time to make them happen. The first idea was a little tutu for Ella. This little girl just melts my heart, and I thought she needed a little tutu...so here is my first attempt at a tutu.
Friday, February 13, 2009
MARTHA STEWART???
Posted by Ashley at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE IT!! (I hadn't seen those pictures before. She's changed so much even since then!) Thanks for thinking of my baby and for making her something so incredibly cute! You're the best! Way to go, Martha!
That is so cute. I knew you were going to make one and it turned out so darling! Can you teach me?
Fun, I love tutu's!!! That is so cute!
Post a Comment