Monday, November 26, 2007

TEMPLE SQUARE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

Mangs ang Ponkey
Brad and Mangs
Greg, Ashlee, Mangs, Brad
Ashlee and Greg
Ashlee and I

Sunday night Ashlee, Greg, Brad, Ponkey and I all went downtown to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square. This year seemed to have a few more lights, which was the perfect way to get into the Christmas Spirit!

6 comments:

Susan Mangus said...

Ahhh. I love it. You get to go look at lights with my dad. I'm jealous. Ok, so Brad is a little hottie, and you are cute together.

ezericsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ezericsons said...

I love your pics Mangs! You look beautiful!

Matt and Adge said...

fun pictures, mangs! are you guys dating those cute boys??

nbrawley said...

Wow...I forgot how pretty temple square is during Christmas. I love all the lights and this time of the year.

Anonymous said...

What a good lookin' group! Give Ponky & Grandma our love.