
Just wanted to wish you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING and tell you all how grateful I am to have you in my life. I love this time of year because it gives me a chance to reflect on my life and see my blessings more abundantly. I know I relate a lot back to my mission, but its a perspective that I now have for how truly blessed we are. Its a perspective I hope never to forget and one I hope to pass on to my own children. I am not sure why I was chosen to be born at this time, in this country, and to the family that I was... but I am grateful for all that I have been given. I am grateful for friends and family that love me and support me in all aspects of my life. Thanks for being apart of me! Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Posted by Ashley at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love the picture.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I wish I could be with you tomorrow!
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. Wish I could have been there. I would loved to have been with everyone. I too, cannot believe our great blessings.
Post a Comment