Friday, November 30, 2007

MOTIVATION



Last year some friends and I ran the Salt Lake City Marathon's 5K. It motivated us to get going and take on another challange....the Moab 1/2 marathon. The annual Moab Marathon is in March and we are going to train our little tails off and brave the mini. I asked them if we could use those running shoes with little wheels and they said no... I dont know why, sounded good to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun, Mangs! Wish I could join you!

Susan Mangus said...

You go girl!! Run one for me too.

Momma Fran said...

Good for you. I have fond memories of the first time we ran in Moab!

natalie said...

Youre awesome DEEDERT!

Nicole S said...

Wow, you are amazing! Good luck in Moab! (Maybe you can still wear the shoes with the wheels and they won't notice). I'm glad I found your blog (through Natalie) because now I can stay in touch with you! Merry Christmas!!