Friday, June 22, 2007

THE GIRLS


Well, its been a while since I have "blogged." To be honest not too much has happened, but a few wedding receptions. Here is my roommate molly, my girlfriend from California, Amberlie and I at a reception in Park City. We had a fun time together and it was fun to have Amberlie back in town! Oh, one change in my life... I got called to be the RS pres. in our singles ward! What.... I know, I already asked if they were sure about this, but they are. I am really excited. It took a while to sink in, but I feel blessed to have this in my life right now. I have not been able to serve like this since my mission, and to be honest I have missed it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mangs, you look adorable!! Where'd you get that dress??

jessica said...

Hey Ashley I'm glad your back to the blogging world, it's fun to see what you are up to. You look great and I know you will be a great RS president.

Susan Mangus said...

You look AMAZING!!! I'm glad you had fun with the girls. Thanks for posting. Love, Mom

niki said...

I have to agree with everyone else...you look absolutely stunning! I love that dress too!

ezericsons said...

Ashley,
You look amazing and that shirt is adorable! You have always made me smile no matter what you are doing...and you continue to do so!