Thursday, April 12, 2007

P-Mans Blessing Day


Sunday was P-man's blessing and what a special day that was for us all. He is such a beautiful little guy and brings so much joy to our family. It was so fun to have the whole family there, including the extended family that sacrificed their Easter weekend to be with us. It is so wonderful to be around family and to be reminded of the joy that comes from building those eternal relationships. I am grateful for p-man and the joy he brings to my life. What a fun Easter Weekend.

6 comments:

jessica said...

You all look so great! I'm sorry I wasn't there to see everyone. It would have been a lot of fun, but I'm glad everyone had a great Easter Sunday!

Tom and April said...

What a darling picture! ALthough any picture the Mangs crew takes is darling. Porter did so good during the blessing and the blessing itself was beautiful. Way to go Quincy. I had a great time seeing you Ashley.

niki said...

i love this pic! You all look so beautiful! What a wonderful weekend for the Mangus fam!

Momma Fran said...

Darling divas and a little man! What a great weekend we all had.

natalie said...

WOOF! Mangs, why did you put that picture on here? Ha ha!

Susan Mangus said...

What a fabulous Easter weekend. What a joy to all be together. I loved every minute of it. Mom