Here is a pictures of me and my roomies after church on Sunday. Since this is the only day we get dressed up during the week, we decided to take a picture!
(mangs, Ashlee, Jocelyn and Molly)
Here is a pictures of me and my roomies after church on Sunday. Since this is the only day we get dressed up during the week, we decided to take a picture!
Posted by Ashley at 1:41 PM
4 comments:
Cute cute apartment of girls. Thanks for updating your blog. Its been fun to read. Thanks again for watching Pman last Saturday...he has been asking about you!
I hear you are the new RSP--I guess you'll stay plenty busy! Can I say congrats or is that weird?
I love you Mangs! Thanks for all the updates! Again, you look so great! Can I be you? :)
How darling are all of you? What a fun group of girls. Thanks for updating. I love you. Mom
Post a Comment