
My sister Brittany and her little Ella Bug
My fun sisters Alyssa and Natalie
My cousin Sarita and I hanging out on the floor
Little Ella all dressed up and ready for Halloween
My sister Alyssa and our neice Ella after the funeral
My cousin Sarita's little girl Averie and my nephew Porter. It was so fun to watch them play together. These little guys are just one day apart
Thursday, November 13, 2008
MORE FROM MONTANA...
Posted by Ashley at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Mangs! I'm sorry about your Grandpa passing. It sounds like he left a huge legacy behind him though. :)
I'm so happy Britt got herself a girl! Yeah!
You and your sisters are all so beautiful. I miss you Mangs!
What great photos. Thanks for posting them. What a great gathering.
Wait, I just missed your background the first time around. How festive for Christmas.
Hey, I have tried to call you on the number I have my email is timberlinepools@aol.com send me your phone number!!!!
Post a Comment