

So, I decided WAY too much time had passed for another trip to Techna Glass. Before I could even set another appointment, it happened again. Monday night my car was broken into. Yep, you guessed it, FHE of all places. This is not the actual picture, but I thought it would give you an idea. I almost went a year without my annual visit to Keybank to change my checking account and Techna Glass to have yet, ANOTHER window repaired. Is it me or do these things seem to sprint into my life about once a year? The best part was that they stole groceries and my church bag...REALLY???? They could have asked me and I would have given them away. Until next year....
Friday, February 1, 2008
POOR LITTLE HONDA...
Posted by Ashley at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Maybe stalker, streaker, window basher #1, window basher #2, Argentine mob guy, and (attempted) account hacker are all just friends with Jo-Jo, Wee-oh, and all the Connies. You run with a rough crowd.
Haha. Mangs, this is incredibly sad. Move back to Indy. My car hasn't been broken into...yet. I better knock on some hardcore wood!
Honey, I am so sorry that you have to provide all the excitement for the entire family!!! Glad you are safe and sound.
That really stinks Mangs. I am so sorry that happened to you again. Maybe you should stop going to FHE
So sorry Ashley! It appears that your luck has nowhere to go but up!! Glad you weren't harmed. Cars can be fixed, groceries can be replaced and credit cards can be canceled. You are the real treasure!! Love you.
Post a Comment