Tuesday, February 12, 2008

NEW CONDO!




So, this weekend some of my old roommates (jocelyn, molly and I )all moved into a condo in a place called Stone Haven. Its a nice place to call home for now. We have a pool, so that makes for a great summer of sun and diet cokes! I hope this is the last time we move for a while. We are on the third floor and it was hilarious moving in. We had 20 people come help us move from our old house to this one. We had an assembly line going from the truck to the elevator to our condo... it was fun to watch and Im sure the neighbors think we are crazy.... We do have a chain smoker that lives below us, so that is always fun. Who smokes any more? Isnt that totally 80's?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mangs, that's so great! I'm glad you girls had lots of help getting settled in. Take some pictures of your new pad, once you get it all set up!

Meghann said...

You butter send me your new address . . . at some point.