Thursday, January 31, 2008

PRESIDENT GORDON B. HINCKLEY




GORDON B. HINCKLEY, what an incredible man. He has been the longest standing prophet in my life and what an incredible example he was to me. I love that man and I love that little cane he always carried with him. What an inspired man. In a world so full of confusion and hate, he stood as a beacon of light on a hill. He was so positive and full of life. One of the biggest things that seemed to stick out in my mind was his "Move it Forward" attitude. He always seemed to be moving to the next thing, never wasting time, always working to accopmlish the things the Lord expected of him. What a legacy of hope he left behind. He will be missed, but honestly my first thought upon his death was that he would be re-united with his sweetheart. I know he is already on to his next mission....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting your thoughts about our sweet prophet. Love you!

Susan Mangus said...

I love that you loved him too. The world will feel a loss of virtue with his passing.