My roommate Molly just sent me this photo and it made me laugh so hard. Back in our old apartment we had a mouse problem. One day we went to look in our storage closet and found a mouse mansion! Molly had a camping set and the mice had taken her sleeping bags and all the stuffing inside to make a house. It was unreal and this is Molly and I trying to look in without getting attacked!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
MICE
Posted by Ashley at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha! I remember that saga! that pictures is hilarious!
oh my gosh!! I just wet my pants. You look like such a DEEK!!!!!!!!! I love you!
Great picture! Glad you moved out!!!
can you update your blog? I need to see you
Did Britt ever tell you about the swamp that was our basement one year? Oh and don't worry we'd stored our stuff in it over summer break. I sincerely thought about leaving my stuff down there it was so nasty! We should have known something then...But would you ever trade that memory in? It's mice and swamps and moving apartments packed in convertibles with snow falling that make the journey an adventure and those that were in the trenches with us true friends!
Post a Comment