Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GARDNER VILLAGE


This past weekend my roommates and I visited a place called Gardner Village for a witches night out. Its a place that has cute little shops and every Halloween they have a night for the witches. We got dressed up, but not like the other witches with green faces and green dresses. We had fun shopping, laughing, dancing, and looking at all the other witches around us.

9 comments:

Alyssa & Bruce said...

You all make beautiful wil-ches!! It looks like you had a fun time!
Cute!

natalie said...

You guys are so hot! How fun, where is that exactly?

Laura said...

Mangs!

I love blogs - I am so excited that I came across your blog. You look great, and you look like you are having great fun in SLC.

Also, is that my favorite freshman year roommie Ashlee in the picture with you? Please tell her I miss her dearly! I can only imagine the great times you are having together....

Lots of Love,

Laura

the landreths said...

That looks so fun!! Were there really people with green faces? You guys make good-lookin' witches!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!

Momma Fran said...

Cutest witches ever!!

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

How fun are you guys! I love gardner village. I always took my mom when she came in town for dance stuff. What are you doing for Halloween? Are u dressin' up? Miss you lots!

Jenny

Susan Mangus said...

What a great hoven!! You all are adorable. Love the one in the one in the center the most!!! Looks like a good time.

Alyssa & Bruce said...

I want to see more pictures of you!!