Tuesday, October 2, 2007

CABIN EXTERAVAGANZA


This past weekend the RS went up to Park City for a weekend get away. It turned out to be a fun little trip and we had a good turn out. It is so nice to have an Enrichment leader who is also an event planner take over. I love this delegation thing, it works really well, if you work it right! It was fun to get to know many new girls. Our ward is huge, so it is times like this that we actually get to really have some one on one time.

4 comments:

natalie said...

YEah Park City! That looks like so much fun! How is the calling going? I have not heard about that in a while. I love you

Momma Fran said...

Looks like you are having a great time. Wheen do you not have a good time Mangs?!!

Susan Mangus said...

How fun. Have fun today for me. I love you.

Becca's Blog said...

Ashley...I love the blog. I was sorry that I couldn't make it to the RS retreat...my little bro got married that weekend. Oh well, maybe next time.