A few weekends ago, our friend Nancy, who works for Sorenson Capital was in charge of the company Christmas party. It was up at a place called Timber Lodge in Deer Valley. Nancy asked molly, joc and I to come along and be the babysitters. I must say it was a blast getting to the top of the moutain in my car... no four wheel drive, a blizzard and more ice patches than the honda could handle. What more could you ask for besides an accident waiting to happen. Needless to say, we had fun watching 4 babies under the age of 7 months. At one point Molly and I each had a crying newborn in each hand while we waited for Joc to come up and help us. I have a new appreciation for motherhood and feel blessed that I was only the babysitter. Our payment for babysitting was a sweet room/condo for the night! It was beautiful and we had so much fun.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
DEER VALLEY
Posted by Ashley at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I am seriously loving your hair! Bring some of that snow to Indy when you come!
SWEET condo. I love Deer Valley. Can I come play?
Post a Comment