This weekend my girlfriends from Freshman and Sophomore year at the Y came out to visit. They came from Washington, Colorado, D.C., Arizona and Nevada. It was so fun to have a little reunion. I have not seen some of these girls in years. We spent some time shopping in Park City, chatting, eating and doing make overs. I cut some bangs, but thats nothing new... I mean cutting on my own hair. Everyone looked great and it was so fun to hear about everyone's families and see pictures of all the little ones. We even whipped out the old picutres from back in the day.... seriously WHAT where we thinking???? Such a fun weekend.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
GIRLS WEEKEND...
Posted by Ashley at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It looks like you had a great time together! Everyone looks great!
mangs...i am laughing just thinking about those old pictures and looking at all of them with you!! i miss you already!
How fun for you girls!! I'm so impressed that everyone traveled for a girls reunion weekend! What awesome friends you have!
Looks like a great time!
It was so fun to see you Mangs! It isn't a party without you!
That is so fun! I didnt realize you had a freshman reunion. THose girls are all so cute
How fun was that? I didn't know you were going to do that. Those girls all look the same - great!!!
Glad you have kept in touch.
Post a Comment