Monday, August 6, 2007
RS PRESIDENCY
So, this is our little RS Presidency! We are a large singles ward, and many people to cover. Mom, you were saying that you wanted an updated picture of me, so print this off... its the best I can do!
Posted by Ashley at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I love this picture of you. Cute girls to work with!
You are SOOOOOO CUTE!! What a fun RS Pres. Thanks for the Pic. Love, Mom
BABE! That is all I have to say!
Mangs--you are beautiful!!
Mangsy...YOU are the babe! You look great! It has been so fun to look through yours and your family's blogs. I can't wait to catch up in person in a few weeks!
ASHLEY! It's Me Heather Colby Hyrum's friend! Blogging is such a small world! I found your site off of Ashley Landreths.Glad to see you. Im married now and have 2 little tots. Did you ever go on a mission. Last time we talked you were planning on going on a mission. or put your papers in. Hyrum- I think is living in DC. I'll have to ask my bro. Sam again. You are so cute!
Ashley,
I set my blog to private and realized that you are not able to view it. If you would like email me your email address and I will approve you- niki.brawley@gmail.com. Let your mom know too. I know she has left a comment before. Sorry.
You are absolutely beautiful mangsy. Miss you head!
Jenny
Post a Comment