Recently, we took a trip to Moab, Utah. We had the chance to go down and run the river, camp, and hang out with fun people. There was an art festival going on as well, so we went to check that out. I love Moab! It is such a beautiful place to visit. If anyone can figure out what I am looking at, just let me know (because I have no clue!)
Monday, July 16, 2007
MOAB OR BUST....
Posted by Ashley at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally wouldn't have noticed you looking somewhere at all. But, since you mentioned it, I made the pic big and looked and almost fell out of my chair laughing! Thanks for the laugh and Mpab sounds unreal! I Love you and miss you! P Man says hi!
You're right What WERE you looking at? Looks like a fun time. Love, Mom
Post a Comment